Robert Burns - His Life and TImes

As our contribution to "Homecoming" our latest exhibition 'Robert Burns - His Life and Time' was launched on 23rd January with a special preview evening for Friends' members. The exhibition will run until March 6th 2009. Opening hours are Monday - Friday 11:00 to 12:30 and 1:00pm - 3:30pm.




This stunning cake, yes cake, was made by local firm Varis Pipe Dreams and proved so realistic that many of the guests tried to turn the pages - even before they started on the wine!




The exhibition features some of his poems, his Epitaphs, watercolours based on his poetry, timelines, models and drawings of agricultural equipment, recipes and measures of the time period and recorded recitations of some of his best known poems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about kilimanjaro.

Here is my blog :: arthritis and rheumatism

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net
from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am
anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Look at my website ... acid reflux pain